[GoLugTech] best VNC client on Linux?
Steve Litt
2015-11-22 02:52:46 UTC
Hi all,

I can install tigervnc, turbovnc, or gtk-vnc. Which do you like for a
VNC client with which to view my headless Windows 98 Pentium II?

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt
November 2015 featured book: Troubleshooting Techniques
of the Successful Technologist
Rick Moen
2015-11-22 06:42:21 UTC
Post by Steve Litt
I can install tigervnc, turbovnc, or gtk-vnc. Which do you like for a
VNC client with which to view my headless Windows 98 Pentium II?
I don't have a 'best' judgement to offer, but I do have a bestiary.
'VNC and Similar' on http://linuxmafia.com/kb/Legacy_Microsoft/
--
Cheers, (morganj): 0 is false and 1 is true, correct?
Rick Moen (alec_eso): 1, morganj
McQ! (4x80) -- seen on IRC
Rick Moen
2015-11-24 11:41:12 UTC
Post by Rick Moen
Post by Steve Litt
I can install tigervnc, turbovnc, or gtk-vnc. Which do you like for a
VNC client with which to view my headless Windows 98 Pentium II?
I don't have a 'best' judgement to offer, but I do have a bestiary.
'VNC and Similar' on http://linuxmafia.com/kb/Legacy_Microsoft/
FYI, I've just done a refresh of that page's listings, and now believe
it to have complete coverage.

(If I missed any entries, I'd be glad to hear of it.)